• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by hazardous0388

1. H

ccw background wait

June 18th will be the 46th day since I did my application for my ccw. I have not heard anything from them in regards to being approved/rejected. If I still don't hear anything by june 18th, if I walk in there will they be required to issue me the endorsement according to law? This is Greene...
  2. H

reloaders chime in!!!

Location : springfield. Is it me, or does the gunshow around here have better prices on reloading supplies than local shops??? I only reload pistol cartridges. Most places around here dont offer deals for buying 1000/5000 primers nor for buying bulk bullets. i personally cast my own bullets...
  3. H

greene county ccw wait

This goes out to anyonr who has recieved a ccw in greene county. How long after your application did you wait to recieve your endorsement? I did my application 3 weeks ago and still havnt heard anything. Im aware they have 45 days to issue/reject, but i have spoken to a few friends who told...
  4. H

sale threads

Are sale threads allowed on here? Thanks.
  5. H

springfield OC

I am a new member to this forum and look foward to learn much wanted knowledge and hooe to contribute as possible. I have been trying to find info on OC laws/restrictions within springfield. I startes looking through codes via the soringfield website and all i seem to come across speaks about...