• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by ichigo

1. I

My woes of concealment

Went to my nieces wedding reception last night. I decided to use my smart carry and conceal so there wouldn't be any distractions. I used discretion...or so I thought. I came to say hi to my other niece and she happened to be sitting down, eye level with...uh hum. She then proceeds to ask, "is...
  2. I

UHP encounter in Farmington

Rereading what happened I would've done things a little different. I felt at the time I handled myself in a professional way without giving up my rights. I'm grateful to those who post their stories and I have learned from each one. Mine happened early Saturday morning 6:30 AM. To shorten the...
  3. I

Credit Union Policy

imported post This is an excerpt from a policy I just received from my Credit Union's branch manager. I look at codes all the time in my line of work but I think my emotions may be clouding my better judgment.:) Being a member of the CU and having a CCW does not classify me as Authorized...
  4. I

Preaching to the choir

imported post I know I am preaching to the choir but shooting a gun is in no way like riding a bike. Practice is essential. I found out recently I couldn't hit a chicken from 15 ft away. I gave up after four shots and let someone else shoot it. Watch out BG I may aim for your head and hit you...
  5. I

Market Square

imported post I am not sure if this is an appropriate forum to share businesses that do not support the2A but I found out this weekend Market Square in Salt Lake City has a no gun policy (LEO exception). It isnot posted. I was asked to take my gun to my vehicle while I shopped. No stereotypes...
  6. I

he's got a gun, he's got a gun look!

imported post What ever happened to being polite and discrete? I needed some new arrows for the upcoming archery hunt and went to the MidvaleSportsman's Warehouse yesterday. They were lacking customer service which is irrelevant. I happened to be squatting down looking at the broad heads...
  7. I

If dreams ever became reality

imported post I'm new to OCDO and am glad to find a group of people that like to talk about OC. I had a very realistic dream the other night thatfelt so real. I know you have all had them.The dream went like this; I was forced off the freeway because of construction around 600North in SL and...