• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by InspctrClouseau

1. I

Scenario: What would you do?

About a year ago, a buddy of mine was standing in line at a Walmart McDonalds here in the Valley while OCing. A group of young 'gangbanger wannabes' were behind him in line, and at some point, one of them tugged on his pistol and stated, "Nice gun, let me see it." According to my buddy, it...
  2. I

Buffalo Wild Wings Is Anti Gun

Not too long ago I went into Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner at the Superstition Springs location, and was met with the official "No Firearms Allowed" sign posted at their from entrance. I had been there many times before and there was never such a sign, so I decided to contact their corporate...
  3. I

Hi there

imported post Hello, I'm brand new to the forum and just wanted to say hi. I've actually been following these forums on and off for a while now, but now I'm looking forward to sharing stories. Thanks