• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

James Bell

Chaos is a form of law.I live with my mother (SCHOCKER) and spend my time working playing WoW (World of Warcraft), or writing short stories. I currently work as an equipment distributor on Fort Dix New Jersey and at a hardware store off base. Jeff Hardy has been a major inspiration in my life post graduation.Oberron Zel-Ravenheart and the Grey Council played a large role in my life and I've been reeducating myself ever since I became a journeyman wizard. In one word, I can explain myself to a T.WAFFLES!!!!!!!****Performance Persona: Havoc****Havoc is the in ring name I go by. "The Sinister Minister" is what James Bell goes by as his self proclaimed title. The song "New Religion" is associated with his entrance.Havocs known finishing maneuvers are...The Paradigm Shift- An inverted wrist turn into a vertical based kick, using the weight of ones falling body and the awkward angle of the opposing wrist to pull the opponent into the blow.Sinshock- The Sinshock is multiple different offensives, it is a specialized vertical face drag, drop kick and cloths line. The prior involves turning the target arround completely so they face the sky/ceiling and pulling them down to bring your shoulder into their neck, this i optimally used before the FFG-DDT. The second is a missile drop kick out of a summer-sault, abusing centripetal force and ideally connecting with the targets chest or legs. The last is a full cloths line into a reverse back breaker, rather than letting the opponent follow through and out of your arms graps you instead lock and immediately go into the second half.The Fall from Grace DDT- The FFG-DDT is an adaptation of the Tornado DDT, where the legs are brought straight into the air and kicked down and forward, generating additional force into the final blow.****

Books, Movies, Luriul the true sword, Dai ni josei tora the fury, Fuyu tasagare the frost, Magma Seg
Occupation
Salesmen