• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by JMJ2

1. J

40 S&W Big Bore ?

imported post Is 40 Cal considered a big bore caliber ?
  2. J

147 gr JHP

imported post In my manual for my Taurus PT 92 9mm,it says the maximum bullet weight should be 124 gr. Today I bought some Gold Speer 147 gr JHP; could the 147 gr damage my gun?
  3. J

Superior License ?

imported post Do you think a firearm license which allows both open and concealed carry to be superior to one which just allows concealed carry ?
  4. J

Taurus PT 92

imported post What do you think of the Taurus PT 92 and Taurus Guns in General?
  5. J

Anybody open carries with full size pistols ?

imported post I conceal carry with my Bersa 380; Ihave a full size Taurus PT 92, I'd like to conceal carry with it, but its too big; so how many people open carry with full size PT 92 pistols ? If I open carry I don't want to be mistaken for a LEO or asked alot of questions.