• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by jrshine25

1. J

Independence

Have been off the site and out of the loop so to say with independence of laws of oc. My daughter has been ill and just haven't had the time to keep up. But with recent and more frequently unsettling events in are neighborhood have warranted me to consider openly carrying again while out walking...
  2. J

first time ocing today

Well today was my first time ocing today went a lot more smooth and calmer then excepted. I guess more people are opening up to oc didn't even really have any double takes. Would like to say I'm pleased with the curtisy from the security at aldi's on 23rd and Scott in Independence Mo. Stoped...
  3. J

North kc area oc

I live in independence witch i know i can oc but work in the gladstone area just wondering if anyone can tell me if gladstone or north kc have any oc regulations. Or what the laws are north of the river is there some kind of map for open carry like there is with ccw states. Would greatly...