• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Kentucky Handloader

1. K

Places to legally carry a weapon in a car

I read this in another thread as well as the Kentucky state trooper web site. Here is how I understand it YOU MAY CARRY A WEAPON 1. Glove box 2. Center Con 3. Door Pocket 4. Seat pocket YOU MAY NOT CARRY A WEAPON 1. Under seats. Could any one please help to confirm this info or correct it please?
  2. K

What weapons may be open carried?

I understand firearms may but does this same law apply to pepper spray and expandable batons so long as they are carried in view?
  3. K

I got a few questions

Ok so I became a member and fell off with the whole going to college deal any way summer is approaching and I don't have class and was thinking of buying a NAA 22 belt buckle revolver. Is it counted as open carry to carry the pistol in a belt buckle. Secondly a buddy was telling me today that...
  4. K

OC in Kentucky what is the min age

imported post The past 3 weeks I have been working on finding info to support what everyone has said regarding OC in KY. So far this is the only site I have found that even says its legal to OC at age 18. I talked to a state police officer and he did not have a clue. I have been told to look at...
  5. K

KENTUCKY OC QUESTION

imported post Hello I am new to the form and have a good deal of questions. My major question regards to Kentuckys open carry. It states that a citizen may oc at the age of 18 but it does not state wheather or not that is just for a handgun or a long gun. I ask this question due to the fact I...