• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by MrSigmaDot40

1. M

Anybody have a Problem With My Letter To CBS58?

imported post I'm asking because I'm from CA. even though it effects us all I just want to make sure I'm not over stepping anything. I'm sending the following E-mail thatI typed up real quickto CBS58. feedback@cbs58.com I hope that your Station will do responsible reporting on this matter...
  2. M

"Operation Fortress" Who's up for it??

imported post Yea Yea, I haven't been around for a while, i've been waiting for the whole incorp thing (whatever happened with that?). Anyway I came up with a ruff Idea for a civialin OP a while ago. How bout we make a real stand and show the people how its done? I want to get a few people...
  3. M

Where does the confusion about Loaded Mags in a Car Come From?

imported post Just wondering where exactly in the PC do LEO's get the idea that a Loaded mag Is considered a loaded weapon and is not legal in a locked case in a car? I'd like to keep track of the areas that they like to mis-read just in case.
  4. M

Al Roker "Armed In America" Special Report MSNBC 10PM

imported post I saw a bit of it earlier in the day, It looks like a massive hatchet job. Hopefully it was just me being tired and going in and out of sleep at the time. It's coming on MSNBC Tonight at 10pm PST. East coast should have seen it already. If you think prices were going up and stuff...
  5. M

San Leandro Optimist Range STEEL SHOOT Monday!

imported post (This is GREAT for OC'rs, Practice from the Holster!) I hope this isn't against the rules, if so I'm sorry in advance. (also posted on Cal Guns) I don't work for this range and I'm not in the Optimist Club but I do go to the steel shoot every Saturday Night. As far as my limited...
  6. M

What is "LOADED" in a Car??

imported post I know this is probably covered here somewhere but I wanted to know what if somebody could post up the law that says a Loaded magazine is considered a loaded FIREARM when transporting in a car. What's the best way to transport in CA if you are a everyday Open Carrier? Do you have...
  7. M

UOC Emergency CA Law/Rights Booklet Idea

imported post EDIT: Nevermind I'll make my own. Hi, I'm new here although I've been lurking around for a while now. Iwant to see if you guys would like to put together a bunch of Very Important CA laws (PC's?) pertaining to UOC, Transportation of Firearms, 2nd Amendment Excerpt(s), and...