• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Nosrac

1. N

80-Year-Old Chicago Man Kills Armed Home Invader

imported post http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/26/year-old-chicago-man-kills-armed-home-invader/ Their neighbor, Shaquite Johnson, told MyFoxChicago that the two are "heroes" for fighting off the attacker — and that the shooting means there is "one less criminal" walking the streets. "They...
  2. N

Gunsmith in or around Lakewood/Tacoma

imported post I want to have a new front sight block installed on my AK-74. Ordinarily I'd just take it to my Uncle butsince I won't be visiting him for a few months I'd like to get it done sooner than later. Anybody know of someone that has a press that can handle this relatively simple job?
  3. N

open season on criminals-Mason County, says State Sen.

imported post I just saw this on King 5 but it wasn't on their website that I could find. http://www.komonews.com/news/local/42768172.html
  4. N

Ft. Lewis Sirens and loudspeakers.

imported post Anybody know what was going on at 4:00am down at Ft. Lewis. I woke up to announcements on loudspeakers that must have been all over the base and then what sounded like air raid sirens from 4-6am. Sound travels pretty well across American Lake but this was really LOUD for being so...
  5. N

FS G10 Davidson Grips

imported post Just received, brand new, put on a model gun for picture purposes only. Love the look, feel, texture and grip. $55 OBO
  6. N

Need ideas, my bday is coming up

imported post Any ideas what my next gun should be? I'm wanting to stick with either 9mm, 45 ACP or 12 ga since I reload for those 3 and I really don't want to start with yet another caliber. Currently I have the XD9, 2 gov't 1911's, 1 cmmdr and k22. I'm thinking I want to find something...
  7. N

1911 owners how many mags are enough

imported post I somehow have ended up with quite a collection mags. I have 9 eight rounders and 1 ten rounder. Do I need or want that many? I just use the same 3 over and over at the range. I may want to thin these out a bit but maybe I should hang on to them? I only have 4 for my XD and that...
  8. N

JIM675 check your PM's

imported post and call me! :-)
  9. N

WTB holster for 1911 gov't size

imported post Looking to buy a holster for my 1911. If you have anything extra laying around and want to get rid of it let me know. I'm leaning toward a Galco concealable belt holster but I am open to others. I'm a skinny guy so I would like something held close in.
  10. N

WTB .22 for my 7 yo son

imported post My son has been shooting my dads 22 rifles and light weight pistol. I'm looking for either a small cricket type rifle or a small frame pistol that he can handle. His little hands won't fit around any of the gunsthat I currenlyhave and my K22 is way too heavy for him. If anybody...
  11. N

Centralia Gun and Knife Show this weekend?

imported post Has anyone been to this show and is it worth the drive? I'm currently looking for an SD barrel for my Rem 870 so either a 18.5" Moss 500 or Rem or maybe longer and I'll cut it down. I also want to look around at 1911's I've been kicking it around and I just talked to my dad and...
  12. N

#%*&! Weather! I wanted to hit the pit today.

imported post I wanted to go down to the Oly pit today. I shoot my 9 and .22 regularly but haven't shot my 870 in years. I was planning on going to the pit today and was hoping that it wouldn't be this rainy. ARGH!