• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by PackininVB

1. P

Cheap Ammo?

imported post Anyone know of any place to get cheap ammo? The only reason I dont go to the range that often anymore is it just costs too damn much. Any places around the tidewater area or online to get alot cheap? What would constitute a good deal too? Would 180 bucks for 500 rounds of .223 be...
  2. P

Giving a Handgun as a Gift.

imported post My little brother is getting married this August. I live in VB and he lives in Greenville, N.C. I'm thinking of getting him a handgun for a wedding present. It will be his first gun (im thinking an XD Sub Compact .40). Are there any stipulations that I need to worry about or...
  3. P

Hunting regs not preempted?

imported post http://www.dgif.virginia.gov/hunting/regulations/ I was reading through the 2007-2008 VA Hunting Regulations and it states that; "certain counties have ordinances other than those listed, primarily pertaining to possession of firearms near parks or schools, hunting or...
  4. P

Kicked out of McDonalds

imported post Alright so this happened a couple weeks ago, and i just havent posted it cause ive been so busy with gettin ready for this deployment and all but heres the scoop. Me adn my buddy decide to go into mcdonalds (the one on the corner of Donna and First Colonial, across from the...
  5. P

Informing law enforcement while driving...

imported post Hey everyone, im back, and guess what i brought more trouble with me! :? So today im goin down 264 and goin a lil fast and i get pulled over. The cop, wo wasnt very nice to begin with, takes my license and registaration back to his car to write my ticket. When he returns he...
  6. P

Nugent's got it right, Gun-free IS Criminal Friendly...

imported post This was on cnn.com written by Ted Nugent. http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/19/commentary.nugent/index.html WACO, Texas (CNN) -- Zero tolerance, huh? Gun-free zones, huh? Try this on for size: Columbine gun-free zone, New York City pizza shop gun-free zone, Luby's Cafeteria...
  7. P

Looks Like Bloomberg should be worried about other people with guns...

imported post CNN.com: City awaits grand jury probe of groom's shooting. http://www.cnn.com/2007/LAW/03/14/nypd.shooting.ap/index.html I think NYC Mayor Bloomberg should start worrying about his own officers use of guns rather than the law-abiding citizens of VA.
  8. P

Recent interactions with the Public?

imported post Gettin kinda tired of readin about what happened in Manassass and all. Anyone have any funny, interisting, or stupid stories of peopleout in publicasking questions or telling you the law as "they" know it?
  9. P

Private Property?

imported post Im sure its been said somewhere around here before, but i was wondering what all constitutes private property? If a store owner asks you to leave because you are carrying or whatever and not to come back or else he will arrest you for tresspassing, obviously you cant go back there...
  10. P

Incident at Lynnhaven Mall on Saturday

imported post Ok so last night, Feb 3, i went to the lynnhaven mall with my girl and her two sisters to pay her cell phone bill. Haveing recently gotten my CHP i was carrying concealed. We stood in line behind some girls at the kiosk waiting for our turn. When the girls in front of us left...