• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Para1911

1. P

open carry question.

I'm a Mississippi resident. However I will be in Michigan for a couple months working. Is it legal for me to open carry in the state of Michigan being that I live in Mississippi? And if so, could someone please give me the law so that I can carry a copy of it in my pocket in case I get stopped...
  2. P

Is it legal to carry another persons gun?

I dont live in Michigan but was wondering, is it legal for a CPL holder to barrow a gun to carry from another CPL holder? If so, could you please post a copy of the law.
  3. P

Out of State CCW

Just to clarify, you will be able to carry in WI if you have an out of State CCW from let say FL. Is that correct?
  4. P

Question on Constitutional Carry.

If we get Constitutional Carry here is WI, then how does it work when you go into other states that have reciprocity laws? If you get pulled over, and the officer wants to see your CCW and you cant produce one because we dont have a permit, we have constitutional carry, would you not have a...
  5. P

Moving to NV from WI. quesion.

In the process of moving to NV. Can someone tell me what the law is in refernce to having a loaded handgun in your car, and not having a CCW? I seem to be getting conflicting info.
  6. P

Looking for ccw info in Mississippi

Ok, I'm a wisconsin resident, but a friend if mine just moved to Mississippi. He is getting his ccw there in MS. He was told by a cop that in MS. if you have a ccw and are carrying your gun, you may not carry the weapon with a round in the chamber. Can someone tell me if this is true and if so...
  7. P

Walmart response

I emailed walmart concerning ocing. They leave it up to the store Managment. This was thier response. Dear Scott, Thank you for taking the time to contact us. For information regarding your inquiry, please contact your local store and speak with a member of management. To find the phone...
  8. P

Wisconsin Carry

I just joined Wisconsin Carry. Now y'all have to put up with me :)
  9. P

OC in Walmart

Trying to find Walmart's corporate policy on OCing. Have not been able to find it on thier web site. Anyone know where I can find it?
  10. P

I have an oc question.

Walmars policy is that whatever state law is in regards to carrying a weapon, that is what thier policy is. So you can OC in Walmart. However, they sell alcohol. So can you OC in Walmart?
  11. P

Hello everyone, I'm new here.

Hi everyone. I'm new here. Just moved to Wisconsin from another state. I'm trying to learn all I can about OC in Wisconsin. I watched a youtube video today feturing a open carry party here in Wisconsin. The man being interviewed was showing how he carry's his gun. He first made sure it was...