• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by partyncwby

1. P

Gun rights pamphlets in Eastern Wa

imported post I have a bunch of pamphlets I've brought over from the coast and can bring into Spokane if folks would like some. They're also available at the Tyler Store on the counter for all to take in Tyler, Wa (exit 257 I-90).
  2. P

Spilt the State?

imported post The idea of splitting Washington into two states is not new. But what are everyone's thoughts on the idea?
  3. P

City of Deer Park

imported post Well, I couldn't sleep last night so I was surfin the web and putting my time to good use researching. Looked up the city code for Deer Park. Are you ready for a good one...