• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by RoisinDubh

1. R

Pastor Illegally seized

imported post A pastor from arizona was travelling home from california when he was stopped at a check point of sorts. He was asked if his car could be searched, to which he denied the officers' permission. They then insisted he go to a second area to talk to other officers to which he insisted...
  2. R

Finally had somebody say something...

imported post Well it had to happen eventually I suppose. Last night was the first time I've had someone even mention my gun out in public (I've been OCing since November, so it hasn't really been all that long). However, this guy had a lot to say. At about 1:30 am last night, or this morning-...
  3. R

First ever OC experience

imported post I OC-ed for the first time ever this week. Not one problem up here in Blacksburg. I went to Kroger twice, Food lion, McDonalds, and three gun shops in the past three days without a word said to me. Did get a few :what: and :shock: though, lol. That didn't bother me at all...