• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Ron in Toledo

1. R

Help Fight For Right:

Constitutional Carry is worth 'keeping on the front burner'- a battle worth all out efforts because it is a RIGHT !
  2. R

Import our ammo ?

If the price of ammo gets any higher, and the government DOES impose a "special tax" on ammo, it will open a new black market smuggling in foreign ammunition. The government doesn't stop illegal aliens or drugs from getting in, how could they stop that SMELLY stinky mexican ammo being smuggled ...
  3. R

Toledo's open walk

September 22,'13 - Our open carry walk through down town Toledo today was covered by local TV stations, our friendly WSPD Radio 1370 AM, and The Toledo Blade news paper. It was windy and quite cool for this old man, and I was the eldest in attendance. I am proud of the turn out and I met some...