• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Ruderpinne

1. R

Hey guys need quick answer sorry for asking so late

imported post Leaving for KY tomorrow to visit our new house (I am not moving yet sadly) I do have a CCW in VA. We have to OC here in places that serve alcohol is it the same there? I am guessing so googled but didnt find anything. Anything I should know about off the top of your head? I...
  2. R

Moving to KY!!!

imported post Hey guys!! I used to live in Lexington before I carried but now I am moving to KY E-Town Elizabeth town at the end of may most likely! So was just wondering how it is their? I dont OC to much mainly CC but from what I have heard E-Town is EXTREMELY nice!!! Cant wait to move now...
  3. R

GunSmith/Armoer

imported post If this is not in the right location please move it, I dont go outside of the VA forum so not sure what else is on this forum lol Anyway I am thinking about doing the Glock Armorer Class for the Basic Armorer then the Advanced class and was wondering if anyone had taken it? I...
  4. R

Handgun Training

imported post Figured no better place to ask I googled but got a mess of stuff also dont want to pay for something thats not worth it. As title says I want to go to as much handgun training as possible. Anything from novice to expert (should start with novice though). Dont get me wrong I...
  5. R

Questions about self defense shooting

imported post Ok so I have been doing quite a bit of research here on this site (which has been extremely helpful!!!!! and I thank who ever designed it and all of you who comment on it daily!) Ive been reading some laws here and there as well.. Can anyone point me to a link/site that explains...
  6. R

Alexandria OC?

imported post Hey everyone first post been a looker for a few days I like the place so I joined :lol: Anyway I hardly ever see anyone OC in alexandria, and I was wondering if anyone does OC around here besides me? Also was wondering if anyone was interested in possible pick up trash while...