• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by skispcs

1. S

Sussex County Range Use Restriction Again

imported post The Sussex County Board of supervisors will be hearing about a change in the city ordinances to restrict the use of firearms on ones own property and require conditional use permits for firearm's ranges. This will happen on 21 Jan at 7:30PM in the Sussex Court house. (map link in...
  2. S

Sussex County Conditional Use Permit

imported post The Sussex County Board of Supervisors are meeting this Thursday Night 19 Nov 2009 at 7:30PM to discuss a Conditional Use Permit for Shooting Clays and Pistol Ranges in order to operate. This has the capability to not only impact shooting clubs but also any landowner who who...
  3. S

Harrison Opera House

imported post It appears that the Harrison Opera House is owned by the city and operated by http://www.sevenvenues.com like the Scope. I did a search for the ABC License and did not see any Club or Restaurant licenses for it or similar entities. Should I be ok to carry? Has any one else...
  4. S

Virginia 24/7 CHP Validation

imported post I was reading that South Carolina was being dropped from Virginia's Reciprocity because SC did not have 24/7 Validation of CHP Permits. Does Virginia have 24/7 Validation? I believe that a Virginia LEO could look you up and see this in their computer system, but what if I am...
  5. S

Campus Police Authority

imported post Here in VA we can open carry. Public Colleges can restrict the ability of their students according to that Attorney General opinion that we have seen posted around here before. A non-student should be able to open-carry onto a public college to conduct business. What is the...
  6. S

School in Church

imported post Clicked too fast please delete.