• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Soundtrackzz

1. S

WTB M&P40 in VA

imported post Hey guys im a college student at JMU. Im looking for a M&P40. I would really prefer an FTF around the Harrisonburg area, but i will travel farther if itsa good deal. Im a college student and a new shooter, so all you old timers please give me a good deal. Thanks
  2. S

OC in Rockingham county

imported post Hey guys. Awhile back there was a thread on here about carrying in central VA(at least thats what the search function told me). Of which rockingham county was included. That thread died and i dont feel like resurrecting it so im going to start a new one. Post your experiences...
  3. S

1000 foot from school rule, if your home is right next to school

imported post Hey guys. Today i have a question about owning and carrying guns within 1000 feet of a school. I go to JMU in Harrisonburg. I am a gun owner who absolutely loves my guns and i refuse to part with them. The problem i run into is that JMU erected a parking lot 75 feet from the front...
  4. S

WTS/WTT CETME for pistol/Revolver (KY)

imported post Hey guys and gals. Today im looking to sell my CETME. Its in great condition and has never had any problems. Its in .308 like all CETME's. It comes with 3 20round box mags. The mags are $25 a piece themselves. If someone asks really nice i will post pics. Im looking to get $650...
  5. S

is OC in Louisville a bad idea?

imported post Hey all. im new here. ans new to handguns in general. Just bought my first one yesterday. (its a SIG 229 in .40 if anyone is interested) So heres the deal. Im a college student who goes to school in VA but is a resident of KY and lives here during the summer and breaks and...