• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Terry NLV

1. T

Need a CCW instructor in Las Vegas

I know that this may not be the place to post this but I'm not sure where else to ask. I'm looking for someone to do a private CCW renewal class for me. Would be willing to pay a resonable amount but need to do it pretty soon. Anyone intersted? Thanks Terry
  2. T

I'm going throught California to Arizona

This week I'm going throught California staying the night in Palm Springs before going on to Yuma. I'm looking for some advice on how to carry or store my hand guns while in California. Thanks
  3. T

what is Costco's current position on OC

Does anyone know where Costco stands these days on open carry? Has any OC'ed in any of the Costco's since the Eric Scott shooting?
  4. T

Discount firearm employee named john

I was in discount firearms today and had an exerience with one of their employees. His name was john and i was just wondering if anyone else had any experience with him.
  5. T

CC with having your CCW card on you

imported post I have been wondering about two thing that maybe someone here can educate me on. 1. I have a CCW permit for Nevada but not every pistol I own is listed on it. So what are the laws regarding CC of a gun not listed on your permit. 2. What if you are stopped while CC and...