• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by Timmer

1. T

firearms in car in parking lot

imported post we were told by our company that we couldent have any firearms in our cars im company parking lots. the company has lots of different places to park in a few different states. i park in KY and found KY Revised Statuets that give me the right to have my gun in my car. but i cnat...
  2. T

ohio state highway patrol

imported post any OHP officers here?
  3. T

lets say i buy a gun now...

imported post and they come along and ban it, would i have to turn it in? burry it in the back yard? could they get a warrent to search my house for it?
  4. T

if we really have had the right......

imported post If we really have that RIGHT to keep and bear arms, would 9/11 have ever happened? would you carry on a airplane?
  5. T

age to open carry

imported post I have a friend thats 19 and going to school for leo. when we go out im always carrying and i thought there was some way, he could also legaly. am i crazy:?
  6. T

oc on bicycle

imported post HOW!?! hose clamp the xd holster on some where? too hevey to put in jersey pocket.
  7. T

this is becoming a comunist country

imported post this is a email i just got from a buddy. is this true now that you can use a cell phone when your driving now? soon, we wont be able to do anything. Subject: New Cell Phone Laws for Ohio (July 1st) Two new laws dealing with the use of wireless telephones while DRIVING IN...
  8. T

ccw perment

imported post after i take my class to get my ccw, and go apply for my perment how lond does it take to get a replay from ohio?
  9. T

need to find a range to shoot at

imported post im going to be getting my ccw here in a few days. i have never shot my xd yet, so i need some pratice with it. the only problem is the rifle range i go to in spring valley only has 25 yard range, too far i feal to pratice right. where is there a good indoor range that i could go...
  10. T

new nember in dayton.

imported post hello, my name is Tim. i just fund this site a month ago, and have been doing a lot of reading. I have learned a lot. like for one, how crazey ohio law is about having a gun in a car. when you guys open cary, what do you do about getting in and out of your cars? you cant really...