• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by usaftrevor87

1. U

Man with handgun in Chicago kills intruder and saves own life

imported post Saw this on fox news and thought ya'll might enjoy it. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/26/year-old-chicago-man-kills-armed-home-invader/?test=latestnews
  2. U

FOR SALE: LEO Blue Label Glock 26

imported post Hey guys I am selling a LEO Blue Label Glock 26. With it will go, 2 Holsters (one out of the waistband, and one concealed carry in the waist band), 100 rounds of Remington 115gr ammo, and cleaning supplies. Kind of fell on some hard times and looking to down grade or just sell...
  3. U

FOR SALE: Glock 26 LEO blue label

imported post PRICE REDUCED! See lower Posts. I have a Glock 26 LEO blue label 9mm for sale. Comes with original case and everything that came with it (speed loader, magazines, lock). One magazine has a pinky extender and will throw in the cleaning supplies and 100 rounds of Remington 115 gr...
  4. U

opencarry.org mentioned on Fox News

imported post Thought this might interest some of you. It was the biggest article on Foxnews.com this morning. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,587938,00.html
  5. U

A possible win for Gun Rights in the Supreme Court?

imported post Heres the link for it. I posted a thread late last week, but there are updates now, and a better written article than the last. They need a 5-4 Majority vote to pass the ruling, and 5 of the justices who ruled in favor; on the Heller case are involved. Lets pray they get it right...
  6. U

US Supreme Court to hear Gun Case

imported post Heres the link via fox news http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/02/28/supreme-court-guns-case-preview/
  7. U

Question about private handgun sales???

imported post What paperwork if any do you need to fill out to transfer a firearm to a different party? Also, what liability does the seller have when selling a firearm? I am selling my handgun to a friend of a friend and I am not sure if I need to fill out any extra paperwork or anything like...
  8. U

OT: Wal-mart wouldn't sell my friend a rifle, is this legal?

imported post So I know this is a little off topic, but I told him I would ask some of you guys. I have a friend/co-worker of mine. His name is Ray, but he has a long, hard to pronounce legal name. Yes he is Indian (not Native American), Yes he is Muslim (by tradition, he doesn't practice)...
  9. U

is it a legal open carry if...

imported post IS it a legal open carry if the gun is partially concealed? Like if I had an IWB holster, but tucked my shirt in around it the holster so the back part of the slide and handle were still visibly shown? On the Wisconsincarry.org website the picture of the guy and the girl, show...
  10. U

OC in Apartment Complex's

imported post I live in an apartment complex in Holmen, WI. I read my lease and it doesn't say anything about a ban on guns. Then I thought to myself, I don't think a landlord can ban guns? Can they? I mean its where you live and keep your possessions, and yatta yatta yatta, but can they...
  11. U

Open Carry picnic in the La Crosse, WI area

imported post I just got out of the military and moved back to the La Crosse area, Holmen to be exact. I read that last year there was an Open Carry Picnic in Onalaska, WI. I was wondering if anyone knows if this will be going on again this Year? I would love to show my support and carry...