• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by wardog6d

1. W

Want a good laugh?

imported post http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm92cu1t8co&playnext_from=TL&videos=GY3beu2sXtg&feature=grec
  2. W

Michigan2a.net

imported post www.michigan2a.net alive and well.
  3. W

Michigan 2nd Amendment

imported post Opps Delete
  4. W

Downriver Open Carry Event

imported post MOC.INC need not apply! Anyone looking to get together this weekend for an OC event? It would seem some cops downriver need to be enlightned. There are several locations to choose from. No prior contact will be conducted. Under 18 a parent or guardian must be present. OC Meat n...
  5. W

Civilian/LEO training vs Military Training.

imported post Recently I was in a discussion with one of our members in regards to firearms training. Just wanted to get a consenses of what people prefer.
  6. W

DNR more power then MSP

imported post A little birdie recently whispered in my ear and stated the DNR officers have more "Power"? then the Michigan state police? Comments?
  7. W

Hunting on Road?

imported post This has probably been posted somewhere here before not sure? The law states no shooting within 450ft of a rd. However I am interested in regards to walking down a road with a loaded firearm. Can someone enlighten me please. Is there a statue for this?
  8. W

Teen tries to rob Detroiter, ends up shot by victim

imported post George Hunter / The Detroit News Detroit[/i] -- A 17-year-old would-be armed robber had the tables turned on him this morning when his intended victim pulled out his own gun and shot the teen, police said. Now, instead of the money he allegedly sought to steal, the teen will get...
  9. W

AMMO AMMO AMMO

imported post Found some 40 Cal.CCI blazer ammo for $12/50 and $18/100 Taylor,Walmart. Nothing else to be found anywhere?
  10. W

93 year Old Amateur Radio Operator killed in home invasion

imported post Very sad story. I know its off topic but just in case there are any Amateur radio operators in the group... 93-year-old man killed in home invasion Thursday, January 1, 2009 Walter Farley/K4QE Walter Farley's body was found Thursday morning by his son and daughter-in-law. POLK...
  11. W

Where to Find Cheap Ammo

imported post http://www.dunhamssports.com/home/index.jsp Picked up 250 rounds of 165gr. S&W ammo for $89 http://www.gandermountain.com/ 50 rounds of winchester 165gr. $23
  12. W

Taylor CPL Class $85

imported post Reply to: serv-977690775@craigslist.org [?] Date: 2009-01-02, 3:23PM EST ONE DAY CLASS!! $85.00 Internet Special. All books and range fee is included in the price. Class is from 10 am to 7 pm at Gander Mountain in Taylor call early to reserve you spot, classes fill fast...
  13. W

Downriver LEO's Comments on OCing

imported post Tonight I had dinner with a couple of LEO's to discuss OC ing in the area as suggested, and I qoute " If we recieve a call regarding you OCing, you will be arrested for disturbing the peace. Your weapon will be confiscated. In which you may not get it back as it may become lost in...
  14. W

OC catch 22

imported post According to my research it is legal to OC in Michigan. However the problem lies in transportation. The Michigan concealed weapons statute (MCL 750.227(2)) makes it illegal to transport a pistol anywhere in a vehicle unless the person is licensed to carry a concealed pistol...
  15. W

Any LEO's Downriver?

imported post Looking for any comments for any LEO's downriver regarding OC in your community...