• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Recent content by wolfman90

1. W

Southern Indiana

I am a relitively new to open carry. I have been CCing for about 2 years now, but only open carried a few times. With this said I would really like to get to know more OCer's in my neck of the woods (Greene County). If anyone close is interested in having a meet and greet somewhere close PM...
  2. W

Question - how to change the address on my carry license

I need to change the address on my carry license but not sure how to go about it. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks
  3. W

Vacation questions

I am planning a vacation to MI and I was wondering if I could open carry with an Indiana License to carry a handgun(LTCH) permit? Thanks for any info.
  4. W

Vacation questions

Planning a vacation, I have a Indiana liceince to carry a handgun and I was wondering if I could open carry in MO on it. Thanks for any info.
  5. W

Traveling to La Port County

imported post I am planning on traveling to La Porte County Indiana. I was wondering if there was any local laws regarding carrying that I should know about before hand. Any information would be welcome. Thanks...
  6. W

Your first time

imported post I am very new to the whole firearms world. I was wondering how you all out there finally got the courage to finally open carry for the first time. I know that there will be some out there that will say that they have always had the courage, but as of now I am not. Any words of...
  7. W

vacation

imported post I am currently planning a vaction with my wife in Maine and we are traveling by car and have to travel through New York. Just wondering what the best way to transport my weapon through this state were. Just want to follow the law and travel safely. Thanks, Wolfman90
  8. W

vacation

imported post I am currently planning a vacation to Maine and I have to travel(via car)through Ohio. What is the best way for me to transport my weapon through this state? Just would like to follow the laws to travel safely. Thanks, Wolfman90
  9. W

Traveler

imported post I am planning a anniversary trip to Maine with my wife I am a current license to carry a handgun holder of Indiana. What might I need to do to apply for an out of state permit to carry from Maine?
  10. W

got it!!!!

imported post just got my lifetimeltch today! it only took 13 days!!!!!!!! i do have say that i screamed like a little schoolgirl when i saw the pink paper through the envelope. 13 days is a lot sooner that i was told it would take a was told that it would take up to 8 weeks. but u guess they...
  11. W

indiana carry questions?

imported post do you have to and/or how do you register the gun you carry to your local police department?