• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

wrenching89

Im an automobile tech. I love playing golf anytime I can and sitting in front of the T.V. either playing video games or just plain decompressing watching my favorite shows. Im a avid Cleveland Browns fan. I have two dogs Daisy and weiner (Oscar is his real name but we just call him that because he is a weiner dog ). But first Im a husband and yes that means mowing the grass and taking out the garbage. I do like the yard work I take pride in my landscaping, and making sure my house looks good. It also gives me time to water my lemons that I am growing.

Anything That Can Keep My Intrest Playing Guitar, PlayStation 3, Fixing Cars Boondock Saints 2: All
Occupation
Automobile Technician