• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

Carry OC / CC in NC

imported post Going to Hiddenite, NC, I live in Va Beach and possess a valid CHP. I know this is a open cary site, but should I have any problems carry either way on my trip. My Va CHP should allow me to carry concealed, just would like to know.
  2. C

OC or CC in DC

imported post With the new decision, has anyone found any info on carrying, or will they make it impossible to carry like NJ and all of the others.
  3. C

Lake Wright Posted

imported post I was going to go fishing today but came across This Sign. I know the law pretty well, and know the places I am not allowed to go, But is this sign able to be enforced. This is a public Park/ fishing spot. Any help would be apprieciated. Also The name of the lake is Lake smith...
  4. C

Pembroke Mall Now Posted!!!!!!

imported post Pembroke Mall Has now posted no firearms signs at all of the mall entrances. 04-22-08. This sucks because this is one of the only malls I would go to. To my knowledge there are not signs on any of the department store entrances. If I go I will have to go throught the Kelly's...
  5. C

Neat video!!

imported post Dont know if this has been posted or not, but I thought this was cool. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FWXnK5UyRI
  6. C

Trip to Reston, Va

imported post Have a friend that is traveling to Reston,Va this weekend. I am not 100% sure, is Reston part Of DC or is it VA? Any info would be appreciated.
  7. C

No Open Carry at Va Beach

imported post Two days ago,I had a conversation with one of Va beach's finest. he told me that it is now illegal to carry a hand gun OPEN in Va Beach. He stated that is was ok in Norfolk, but Not Va Beach. I tried to explain state preemption; but he said, that the department had just told all...
  8. C

Walmart on Battlefield " Kicked out"

imported post Well, I thought I knew the Walmart Corporate policy on carring firearms into there stores, but I guess I was wrong. On 05-18-07 while walking through the Battlefield store an employee mumbled that there was another wannabe cop in walmart; and in less than 1 min, I was asked to...
  9. C

question on carring in a sheriff admin. bldg.

imported post Though, I thought I knew the VA laws on Carring, I thought I would ask First. Tomorrow, I will Be attending a Hunter Safty Class With my niece, it is held in the Chesapeake Sheriff Admin. Bldg. This building is across the street from the jail, and court house. I want to carry but...
  10. C

Meeting

imported post missed last outing, wonding how it went? would love to have another outing. I always carry open at Kelly's tavern never a problem, doesn't hurt that sister-inlaw is manager.