• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

Blade-Tech experience and soon to be released holster

imported post I just wanted to share the latest great interaction, as well as a previous, with the fine people who work at Blade-Tech. As most of you may know, we are fortunate to have one of the premier holster manufacturers in the world located here. I have been to their store/factory many...
  2. T

Stopped an arson last night

imported post Here is just one more reason why the logic of "Well...I'm JUST going to the store.", or "I will only be out of the house for a little." does not work. I was going to a poker game last night and my pistol was packed up ready for me to take to work and clean it on my break. I was...
  3. T

Is there a price to pay for false arrest?

imported post So let's assume you get stopped by a LEO. He detains you because you were "violating some kinda law" with your OC'd weapon. You kindly explain to him that according to RCW 9.41.050 and .300 that you are, in fact, NOT violating any law. He refuses to look in his quick reference...
  4. T

WTT sub-compact XD 40

imported post I would like to trade my sub-compact XD-40 with a Greg Kramer IWB leather holster for a 4", or even 5", XD (caliber not too big a factor). A Blade-Tech belt slide kydex holster would be included if the trade is for other than an XD as well. I love the gun and have never had an...
  5. T

First open carry experience

imported post Tonight I decided I would go to get movies for my wife and I atBlockbuster when I would leave to go pick up our order at a local restaurant. I was wearing a tight long-john style shirt and decided that tonight would be my first full open carry. No strange looks from folks in...