• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

guns in bars

imported post By Jennifer Sullivan Seattle Times staff reporter Map data ©2008 Tele Atlas - Terms of UseSee more mapped stories The Seattle police officer who wounded a Hells Angel during a barroom shooting in South Dakota early Saturday says he was forced to open fire after being attacked...
  2. M

interesting video

imported post this really gets interesting with the traffic checkpoint. http://www.spikedhumor.com/articles/118488/Road_to_Tyranny_Illegal_Arrest.html
  3. M

utah taser incident

imported post did anyone really expect another outcome? SALT LAKE CITY(AP) A Utah trooper who used a Taser to subdue a stubborn motorist who was walking away from him during a traffic stop felt threatened and acted reasonably, state officials said Friday. Trooper Jon Gardner remains on leave...
  4. M

carry in a bar

imported post i know nc prohibits carry in an establishment that sells alcohol for on-site consumption, but what if you are the OWNER of the bar, are u allowed to carry in your own personal business?
  5. M

bloomsburg area

imported post anybody oc'd around bloomsburg, danville, sunbury? any leo encounters?
  6. M

sunday shooting

imported post i was informed by an employee of a local gs recently that nc law prohibits the discharging of firearms on my private range on my private property on sunday,which is ina rural area of the county, and5 miles fromcitylimits. i can't find any reference to this in nc statutes, anybody...
  7. M

first time oc in a while

imported post well, i decided to get my feet wet, so to speak. took my 17 year old son with me to run a few errands today. i was dressed in cargo pants, polo shirt, new balances, glock 21 in fobus holster at 4:00 and fobus double mag carrier at 8:00, gerber fatty in pocket, and spyderco harpy...
  8. M

happened to me...

imported post well, i decided to post my account of a firearm saving my butt. 18 years ago i was driving a truck making local deliveries. the truck yard was in a very high crime part of town, so although my state didn't allow cc at the time, ( it does now )i chose to be responsible for my own...