• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. P

Ranges in/near Fredericksburg?

imported post Hey all...the only range I know of nearby is "The Range" off of exit 136 in Stafford. Are there any others nearby? The big reason I'm asking is I want a place that will allow me to shoot both pistols and shotguns. I'm not looking for anything fancy, outdoor is just...
  2. P

Questions about both types of OC (Spray and carry)

imported post Hey guys, From what I've read on here, it's perfectly legal for me to open carry while I'm in PA. I'm not going to Philly, but I do have a VA CHP. Anything special I should take note of? Also, my wife typically carries OC spray in her purse. Is this legal in PA? I appreciate...
  3. P

New to VA, but not OC'ing

imported post Just wanted to say hi, now that I've already started asking questions on other threads. I just got out of the Marine Corps, and was stationed in NC where I open carried everywhere except the mall, or the base. I'm moving to the Fredericksburg area Friday, and I'll be OC'ing...
  4. P

First OC Experience, and a question.

imported post So I decided to try it out for the first time this afternoon. I went to a gas station, Starbucks, Walmart (for a very short period, I just needed to grab one thing), and McDonalds. Overall, a great experience. I got a few looks in starbucks, and one in walmart, but other than...