• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

Political Rallies / Service Projects

imported post Does anybody know of any projects or rallies that we could get involved in to help our PR?
  2. C

My Maine CFP Application returned...

imported post I sent in my Maine CFP application 3 weeks ago. It returned saying that I didn't have a proof of handgun safety. I had attached the Utah application which the instructor stamped and signed (It wasn't notarized, but I didn't think it needed to be) What should I do to correct this?
  3. C

Asked to leave Carmike Ritz 15

imported post Onthe 31st, my wife and I went on a double date with a couple of friends and we went out to dinner at Olive Garden and then to a movie at the Carmike Ritz 15. After dinner, my friend's date finally realized that I was carrying and asked the usual questions. She didn't seem to...
  4. C

I'm lied... My first OC won't be on the OC meet...

imported post I'm sorry, everybody. My first OC won't be on the May meet. It was tonight. I went shooting and shot my 9-mm as well as my wife's granfather's Hi-point .45, and my uncle's .45 S&W out at the Lee Kay Center today. I passed about 100 rounds through my 9 with no problem, and 50...
  5. C

Looking at buying an OC piece

imported post Hello again, After much pondering, discussion with my wife, and thought, I'm going to begin OC'ing after a little more instruction, practice and studying of the law. Because I am 19, I cannot purchase a handgun from a dealer, and am looking into purchasing one. Also, is there any...
  6. C

Need some help

imported post Hi everybody, In taking a Public Speaking course at the U, we were allowed to choose our topics for our final speech. I chose gun control. I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction for research. Things like crime statistics (especially in DC), laws, and...
  7. C

Another new member

imported post Hello everybody, My name is Dave, and I've been drawn here from the Deseret News article (and following comments.) Just wanted to say hi and ask a quick question. I know in Utah the age for a Concealed Carry Permit is 21. And you cannot buy a handgun from a dealer until 21. Can...