• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

ALERT*** SB 2098 and SB 2099

We should all support this legislation for obvious reasons!! Legislation has been introduced to allow WA residents to have short barreled rifles and shotguns, and now is the time to take action!! This is a call to arms(of sorts)!!!! You do not need to be interested in short barreled shotguns...
  2. S

My Gunbroker Auction, 300 whisper

imported post Just wanted to post this in case anybody is looking for a 300 Whisper AR barrel..... http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=125231819
  3. S

Spokane OC lunch in March/April, Pre gun show

imported post Hey guys, I think we need to set up another OC lunch soon. I would like to do it sometime between March 21st and April 2nd. The gun show that will be manned will be on April 3rd, 4th, and 5th. So those days are effectively ruled out. What do you guys think?
  4. S

Attention all hands! Desperately seeking a SOCOM...

imported post I am looking for a rifle that is very difficult to find it seems. Any help is appreciated. Springfield M1A, either a SOCOM 16 or a SOCOM II. None of that crazy tiger stripe bs. Black synthetic for me. If you have one for sale please PM me. If you see one the next time your...
  5. S

Soliciting donations for large OC banner

imported post Hi everybody. I am just starting a thread to solicit donations for a 3.5' by 8' banner for Spokane OC'ers to use at local events. Fetch and I would like to make a banner to display at local gun shows and other public venues. I have contacted Kinko's and they quoted me $212 for a...
  6. S

Spokane Meet This Saturday, Aug. 23rd

imported post Since M1Gunr is going to be in town this weekend I thought it might be a good chance for an impromptu meet/greet/dinner. Since he is driving over from the west side it will have to be sometime after 4pm. I know I missed the last few since I was out of town working, but I would...
  7. S

FS: Cabelas Gift cards

imported post I have 2 - $100 Cabelas gift cards for sale for $175. I got them as a safety bonus from my employer but would like to sell them and put the money into my Jeep project. i would keep them but the only thing I am interested in buying at Cabelas would be a firearm, and the closest...
  8. S

FS: Cabelas Gift cards

imported post I have 2 - $100 Cabelas gift cards for sale for $175. I got them as a safety bonus from my employer but would like to sell them and put the money into my Jeep project. i would keep them but the only thing I am interested in buying at Cabelas would be a firearm, and the closest...
  9. S

Spokane Training Bulletin...

imported post Well, after addressing city council and providing them, the Chief of Police, and the city attorney with copies of State vs. Casad, and all of the training bulletins issued in WA, I decided it was about time to call the Chief and set up an appointment to discuss the issue...
  10. S

Just what Spokane needs....

imported post Detective injured during gun training May 31, 2008 A Spokane County sheriff's detective shot himself in the leg while training with a new gun Friday at Medical Lake. The Sheriff's Office is switching from Smith and Wesson guns to Glock .45-caliber semiautomatics, which require...
  11. S

Spokane Meetup in June?

imported post I just got off the ship and will be home until July 2nd. If anybody wants to plan to get together lets do it right here. My schedule is pretty open, how about you guys?
  12. S

Sportsmans Warehouse in Spokane

imported post Well, I have been into Sportsmans Warehouse in Spokane several times OC'ing , but most recently I was asked by a gun counter guy to leave the store because of my OC. I asked to speak with the manager, and he tried to tell me their policy was not to allow it. I pushed the issue and...
  13. S

New Washington State Supreme Court Decision: Unlawful Terry Stop

imported post http://www.courts.wa.gov/opinions/?fa=opinions.disp&filename=799920MAJ
  14. S

Cabelas in Post Falls adventure

imported post Cabelas just across stateline in Post Falls Idaho. I will just quote from my recorder: Greeter (g): How can we help you today? Myself (m): I have a return g: ok, but you can't come in here with a gun m: I'm sorry, why is that? g: You have to keep it concealed m: Idaho is an open...
  15. S

Who lives near lacey?

imported post Free 9mm brass, local pick up only. http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=114&t=538853 Since I provided the link, maybe somebody will pick it up and give me half of it? Kind of like a finders fee maybe? Hey, it's worth a shot right?;) I'll pay shipping.:D i tried to get...
  16. S

.300 Whisper

imported post I am becoming very interested in building a new rifle. Actually I want to build a new upper for my AR in .300 Whisper. I think I would like a 16" barrel with an integral supressor, so I know I will be looking at a tax stamp. So.....does anybody have a recommendation for the...
  17. S

OCDO in the Inlander

imported post Here is the article from the interview that Dave the Welder and I did with a reporter from the Inlander last Saturday. It was a Ron Paul gathering article, but it seems we caught the media's attention. Dave OC'ing on stage in front of everyone there was critical I think to the OC...
  18. S

Audio Recording Cleanup

imported post Any volunteers? I recorded Naomi Wolf this weekend and would like to clean up the recording. I remember reading on some thread where someone cleaned up a recording. Anybody here who can help me out?
  19. S

Going to city council next week

imported post So here is the statement I plan to read at next weeks city council session. I should have an appointment set to see the chief of police tomorrow. I will know when I can see her in the morning sometime. City council allows 3 minutes during open forum. If I read this out load, it is...
  20. S

Audio recording cleanup

imported post Any volunteers? I recorded Naomi Wolf this weekend and would like to clean up the recording. I remember reading on some thread where someone cleaned up a recording. Anybody here who can help me out?