• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. O

In the news today.

http://www.king5.com/video/featured-videos/What-triggered-an-increase-in-concealed-weapons-permits--146495855.html The part where she said we need a permit to carry outside of the home.
  2. O

FS

imported post I need to sell this asap because I need the money more then I need the gun. Asking $500 with 4 mags a fobus holster a new box of 20 rounds Win Bonded PDX 180 gr jhp and box of Magtech 130 gr schp Its in great shape with about 500 rounds thur it and never a problem...
  3. O

Crazy

imported post http://www.seattlepi.com/national/1120ap_us_odd_gun_discharge_arrest.html?source=mypi
  4. O

FS

imported post I have a M&P 40 and a 9mm and they are great handguns. I will sell my 40 if I could get $550. I have about 350 or more rounds of FMJ ammo that will go with it. Also 4 mags and a Fobus holster. I need money for a new Eng for my 92 ford F150.
  5. O

Walmart

imported post Was in Walmart last night to get a new mouse for my computer and had a guy come up to me and ask if I was a cop and said no and he then pointed out that I needed to CC and I said no sir I do not and how this is a oc state and he went on to tell me I was wrong and that is why...
  6. O

OC in Aberdeen

imported post I live here in Grays Harbor Co and never had a problem. Carry in Walmart all the time and never a neg word. Was in the SG dept last week andthe lady workingtold me a guy came in and pulled his gun out od the holster because he wanted to buy ammo but did not know what cal and...
  7. O

Carry in car

imported post I know I have seen here in the forums but cant find it. If your in the car does the gun need to be on your person at all times its loaded? Or can you have it on the seat by you or so on so on. Thanks okkid