• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. C

Restaurant ban infringes right to self defense - lawsuit?

imported post My fellow North Carolinians - how can we use yesterday's events to overturn this law? any ideas?
  2. C

traveling to South Carolina (and Georgia - Savannah)

imported post both states have CC reciprocity with NC, but... is there anything I should be aware of while there? thanks
  3. C

traveling to Georgia (Savannah) and South Carolina

imported post both have CC reciprocity with NC, but... is there anything special I should be aware of while in GA? thanks
  4. C

traveling to South Carolina and Georgia (Savannah)

imported post both SC and GA have CC reciprocity with NC, but. ...anything special I should be aware of while there? thanks
  5. C

best all around .22 pistol?

imported post looking for a good practice pistol. I carry a .40, but am looking for a good .22 for target practice --- the difference in price between .40 and .22 ammo is driving this. any input / advice re: Browning Buckmark Walther P22 Beretta Neos I've heard / read on several different...