• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. K

Waffle House OC

imported post I have been open carrying into a Waffle House here in the Beavercreek area on Colonel Glenn Highway across from a Hardees. The night shift crew know me just fine as I stop in after work at 3:00 am in the morning. It's usually busy during this time of the morning and they have...
  2. K

Transporting in a truck

imported post Those with the trucks. I need your advice on how to properly store my firearm in my truck as we don't have trunks. I have a 2000 chevy s-10 LS. Thanks for any input or ideas that could help.:)
  3. K

New OC'er, New Experience

imported post New to open carry. Been reading the law and the information provided by links in posts. Good stuff and love it. I just OC'ed on Thursday in Beavercreek, OH. Went to the Waffle House near Meijers on Colonel Glenn HW. No one noticed except two old guys who looked at me and my friend...