• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. B

Bountiful Range Before City Council Meet

imported post Tonight there is a hearing on some develpment that is being proposed around the Bountiful Range. The proposal puts 2 houses withing 350 yards of the ranges. We are going to be there inforce to demonstrate to the city that the range was there first and the range should be there...
  2. B

Hit the Georgia Poll

imported post add the www at the beginning myfoxatlanta.com/myfox/ It is on the right side.
  3. B

Investigative Stop

imported post The press room on the home page has two videos that discuss an article on investigative stops as viewed by Police Chiefs magazine. An interesting issue in one of the videos is that running a criminal check through the computer is considered a detention. I would like some imput on...
  4. B

Legal Search?

imported post There seams to be a common action during a stop for OC by LEO. They always want to check the chamber if you dont have a CFP. To me if there is no evidence that a law is being broken, then assumption of guilt (one in the chamber) is illegal. Appears no different than pulling over...
  5. B

DC vs Heller is on CSPAN right now

imported post If interested the debat is live. http://www.c-span.org/watch/index.asp