• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. K

Washington County Fair Posted

imported post To my amazement my county fairgrounds are posted now, I’m thinking this is the first year they had signs up, as I know for sure they didn’t 2 years ago because I carried every day. They had a sign about being subject to search at anytime and that you were under security...
  2. K

OC South Holston Lake (No Shirt)

imported post I went fishing this evening at South Holstion on the bank, sure enough too Virginia Department of Game/Fish Officers seen me and asked me for my fishing license. Id been soaking up some good ole UVs and had my shirt off, pair of camo Abercrombie shorts, and a good (old) looking...
  3. K

Obama doesnt like us country folk

imported post Since a lot of us are in rural areas, and PA and Virginia are somewhat similiar in geography and natural resources....well were Americans too... Whats your take on this? "You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs...