• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

Couple questions

imported post Ok I was wondering if it would be perfectly legal if I was on a school grounds to pick someone up with a empty holster, say leaving the pistol in the car? Also, I was wondering what do most of you wear? like khakis and polo shirts?
  2. J

Legally owning

imported post Alright im almost done asking questions :P. Now I know ive read this some where but need further info. Once I have a pistol and OC is there any information that I need on the gun? Like say a permit, but I read you dont need one for OC. Please clarify this for me.
  3. J

Question about purchasing a pistol?

imported post I know I cant buy one in NC but i was looking over some of VA's laws and I was wondering if I would be able to go to VA to purchase one or would I have to show like proof of residence or something like that?
  4. J

OC in cold??

imported post How would you OC in the cold without it being concealed by a jacket or what not?
  5. J

OC in Elizabeth City, NC?

imported post I would like to start OCin here. I would like to know about the laws for this city. Considering i havent seen any posts about this area. I am 18, also i would like to carry a S&W M&P .40 or a Glock 22, but would like some help picking a good holster.