• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. U

Defeat UT Senate bill 96! "No more UT out of state CC permits"

imported post topic over in the UT section http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=20870&forum_id=52&jump_to=346883 I dont know what people out of state can do, but you might want to get the permit soon if you can
  2. U

man found with gun in st george airport

imported post This story is very short and KSL is knownto exaggerate and mislead on story's. I wonder if he really was in a secure area or tried to enter through the security gate, when this was found. Razors? What kind? Shaving or utility? http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=3736323 ST...
  3. U

Would you shoot if you were her

imported post ok here is the news story, she was not armed, but you usualy are... I know most people at first will say yes because it was kidnapping, but if you found this what might you do? http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=3728039 Mother rescues children from suspected kidnapper July...
  4. U

1st leo oc encounter

imported post On Saturday 21 June I was just starting up Farmington canyon on my ATV, oc'n,when at the bottom of the road I saw a UT Department of Natural Resources officer truck and trailer. I thought to my self this might be interesting. So just after the first couple switch backs I see...
  5. U

How can I get my wife to....

imported post Ok how can I get my wife to be more easy around hand guns, or just guns in general? Just over a year ago I got her to shoot her first gun, it was my 1903 30.06 hunting rifle. That was her first and last time, she did quite well. Other than that I can’t even get her to hold my...
  6. U

Any one open cary at a bank?

imported post I searched for any experiences and didn't find any, and as far asI know its not illegal or in the list of places not to. I read some post in other states where they have with no problems. Where is TJ if anyone has I would bet he has. I would guess if you did OC in a bank...
  7. U

help support our fellow americans in IL

imported post I use to live in IL and they have a post over there where you can help block gun control laws. here
  8. U

Well I finally OC'd today

imported post I was feeling frisky an figured I read enough law over and over, soI finally OC today Most of the day was spent in my friend’s driveway helping fix his truck, he made a comment "exercising your right?", "you bet"I said. His neighbors that came and went did double takes. After...
  9. U

law clarification please

imported post BeforeI get questioned by LEO I want to know my rights and not get thown under the bus Hello allis there any law that says a CCP holder can OC loaded? I know there is 76-10-505 that says unless autorized by law you cant but where does it say a CCP is autorized to do so? I also...