• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

What should I do????

imported post I was at the local bar eating,drinking beer and playing pool. Ive been there maybe 30 time since it has opened, and always carried my gun in concealed. The bar has no Gun Prohibited sticker nowhere and Indiana you can carry in a bar. I was playing pool at the time was on my 3rd...
  2. S

Holster help

imported post I own a Taurus Millennium Pro pt145, right now i have a plastic fobus paddle holster. Im now in the market for a nice Leather paddle holster, ive been looking around and cant seem to find one. I dont know if im looking in the wrong places or what. Just wondering if anyone could...
  3. S

does anyone do this?

imported post Does anyone carry with there saftey off at certain times or certain places?
  4. S

my apartment complex and police deparment

imported post in my lease at my complex it says were not aloud to have firearms on the premises or in our apartment. Is there anything in the gun laws that prohibits them from not allowing me to have a gun . Another note i called the state police department yesterday to ask them what they...
  5. S

My first OC

imported post Wellbeforei went towork Sunday night, I went to Long John Silvers for dinner. I went in there CC got my food and sat down. So when i sat sown i pulled my shirt up and tucked behind my gun(It was just me in the whole building at this time besides the workers). I was sitting eating...
  6. S

recieved my permit yesterday

imported post Well I recieved my permit, as i opened the envelope i had the biggest smile. So i wentto work(i work the grave yard shift) on my way there i stopped at walgreens and picked up a drink. Anyways i was carrying concealed under my jacket, just not ready to open carry yet but it felt...
  7. S

carrying my gun over state line

imported post Ive been searching but i dont know if im going in the right direction. Im going to Holland, Michigan next month andi want to know the rules for that. Thanks for helping the newby.
  8. S

New Guy here

imported post Well im new on here and i want to be filled with knowledge here. I live in indiana and i only have a couple more weeks to get my permit. I have a Taurus millennium .45 jut got it a week ago, and i love it. I just got into the world bout a year ago when i bought a .380 highpoint...