• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. O

so the TSA guy says to me.....

imported post Been traveling on business trips for over a year. Multiple airports, back and forth. Dulles, Reagan, BWI, Atlanta, JFK, Orlando, Detroit, Minn....so I get to Salt Lake City on Tuesday.Leaving SLC International on Thursday morning. I don't have a weapon with me. I have a pair of...
  2. O

If there was ever a reason to KYFFOFT

imported post During victory celebrations following a match on Saturday between the Shiite villages of Sinjar and Enana, a fan accidentally shot the victorious goalie to death, the police in Babil Province said Monday, according to a report in The New York Times. During the celebrations, an...
  3. O

Gun Show this weekend?

imported post I went to thelast gunshow at Dulles Expo, and was not that impressed with the selection/prices offered from the vendors. At $12.00 just to get in the door, is it worth it? Am I going to save $12 on a holster or ammo, as to going somewhere else any other day of the week? I guess...
  4. O

One for the good guys

imported post http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=8913840 :celebrate