• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. T

Another Moving to TX question

imported post What is the law for someone movingfrom MI and w/o having a ccw/cpl. I see you can not open carry in TX but I am looking for transportation laws. As well as possesion of it in my camper..I will be camping for a few weeks until i find a place.
  2. T

Supreme Court Strikes down DC gun Ban

imported post The Supreme Court ruled Thursday that Americans have a right to own guns for self-defense and hunting, the justices' first major pronouncement on gun rights in U.S. history. The court's 5-4 ruling struck down the District of Columbia's 32-year-old ban on handguns as...
  3. T

Invite to a charity event

imported post Here is a link to the charity fund raiser. It should be a larg event with emphasis on hunting and dog sports. It is being held at the east flint lions club on sept 12-13th If anyone in your orginisation is interested in spear heading it please PM me and I will give you the details...
  4. T

Private Property

imported post I work in LE and I have my concerns about not being able to stop and talk and ID a person walking around with a gun on their side. However, I think every one has a right to carry. I was reading another thread where they talked about how dispatch should respond to a man with a gun...