• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. S

Anyone else getting failed login emails?

Came home to a email that said someone had tried to login my account 5 times with wrong passwords.. This has happened twice today so I made my password pretty much impossible to crack. Problem is they are using a proxy or tor to connect, maybe block known proxies and tor to stop them from...
  2. S

Christmas present for a woman shooter (thought some of you might like it)

If this is unwanted feel free to lock or delete it, Just thought it would make a nice gift. My uncle, who is a avid shooter, pro RIGHTS (not just 2A) and all around great guy has started to make some ear rings. He only wants $20.00 if he has to package and ship (he is in tenesee) See pic below...
  3. S

BATF to ban tactical shotguns?

I hope you’re not one of those gun owners who said, “They’ll never come for my shotguns.” If you are, I’m afraid the rain is about to fall on your parade. You see, the ATF is coming for your shotguns … with a vengeance. Continued at -...
  4. S

OC welcome sticker placed

imported post Flint,MI Genesee county.. Corner of Genesee and Coldwater shell station, think it is called Pineview shell either way he agreed to slap the sticker on the front door and is very ok with any type of carry. They do not sell any type of alchohol. Edited to add area
  5. S

Lookin to get my CPL soon

imported post Well tax time is upon us once again and I want to set aside enough money to get my cpl. Few question's like where is a cheap place to take it and roughly what does it cost in total after you pay the state for your god given right? any info on this would be appreciated
  6. S

NAGR bill watch

imported post A nice place to visit once in a while to see what shady gun law's the anti 2a's are trying to get put in place (and the pro 2a gun law's) http://nationalgunrights.org/billwatch.shtml
  7. S

Way off topic but I need to find this dog a good home

imported post So this has nothing to do with open carry BUT Some people decided to move and asked me to hold their 2 year old pitbull until they found a home for him (2 days max) well truth be told they could care less what happens to this dog so lemme tell ya about him. his name is tucker he...
  8. S

looking for some holsters any input would be great

imported post ok so my dog decided my holster was a great chew toy and ate it..... So i'm lookin for 2 cheap holsters as I am very broke at the moment, any input directing me to a good place would be much appreciated. holster for a walther p22 and hi-point 9mm once again any help would...
  9. S

Just a couple video's i found

imported post we the people stimulus http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA&feature=email and this is a rap video, don't judge it until you listen please and thank you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofotzbP3jJM&feature=related I just found these interesting thought a few of you might...
  10. S

Qucik question about cpl

imported post I have a few "driving without insurance" tickets and maybe 1 or 2 driving ona suspension (the suspension coming from the no insurance). My question is are/can theydeny me my cpl over this? I was talking to a few people and they said that the gun board could deny me beause of...
  11. S

free advertising?

imported post I live on Dort HWY. in Mt.Morris i have a big sign out front that can be painted to say whatever we want it to say.The Problem is i have no paint or money to get paint but if anyone has any old paint laying around and want to paint a big ocdo sign on it for a while then feel...
  12. S

just sayin hi and thanks

imported post Hi the name is steve i'm 26 and from flint, michigan i have always knows michigan was an open carry state but never tried UNTIL i found you lot of resourceful people.Now i am testing the waters seeing how i am in flint and the cops tend to get a little trigger happy i am taking...