• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. R

summer

imported post Summer is almost here I can not wait for more picnics and fun.I say end of april richfield park they do have pavilions first come basis
  2. R

out to eat

imported post How about a weekend brunch at a restaurant? I was thinking Burton area or some where around here?
  3. R

Camp fire o.c my house

imported post I have a fire pit nice back yard and thought we could have a evening get together? any one interested?And have a lot of wood to burn and two grills to use for cooking.
  4. R

new year

imported post i hope everyone had a safe and good new year from my familly to yours:celebrate
  5. R

holidays

imported post i was thinking about a open carry holiday get together at a resterant.and just have fun and eat.not a lot of details yet but just throwing it out there.any body enterested?
  6. R

thanksgiving

imported post From mrs ruger and I too you and your close loved ones have a great thanksgiving :monkeyand eat well and be safe.:dude:
  7. R

frankenmuth

imported post just talked to frankenmuth police and they know open carry is ligell.but was told you people will not come up here and carry with out a cpl slam.oh then he slammed the phone down.i just called to make sure they new it was liggel before i did it for the car show .juguess i just...
  8. R

mrsruger45

imported post if you all could pm my wife a nice hello i would appriciate it.we are haveing her dog put down tommoro and her and dog was very close.its cause a very expeinsive surgey that would cost seven thousand dollars to fix her legs and we can not afford it and do not want the dog to...
  9. R

genesse county parks

imported post any body know if we can o.c called them they said they would have someone call me back yea right
  10. R

o.k people want to come to bonfire

imported post
  11. R

o,c bonfire

imported post :what:thinking about doing a bonfire next saterday all is invited just let me know if you are interested and i will p.m you the address.may have some dogs and smores.fire will be around 9 30.:celebrate:dude::D
  12. R

end of summer clean up

imported post just an idea. we could have a clean your neibor hood ocing.people by each other could get together and do a walk through neibor hoods and pick up stray garbage in the street while ocing and after picking up meet back at whos evers house and have a cook out.this will also help get...
  13. R

transporting a pistal

imported post i just talked to a michigan state police sargent on the phone and told him i do not have a ccw so i was wondering how to leaggly transport my weapon in my truck from home to the store.he said well you could get in trouble for concilled weapon.i said even if it is unloaded?he said...
  14. R

brandishing

imported post If am standing outside my vehicle I'm loading or unloading my gun, is that considered brandishing if you don't have a CCW? :uhoh: