• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 6

Introducing Rufus!

I want everyone to meet Rufus the ORIGINAL 2nd amendment Rat!! He's my baby boy and means the world to me. We are working on getting him a compact as he is complaining the P-shooter you see in the picture is a little too large for his hands!!! Anyways, before anyone says this is off-topic...
  2. 6

Let permit expire...I'm an idiot... Question...

Ok, as the subject line said, I let my permit expire. Issued here in Tennessee just to make sure everyone understands. Lady said it was ok as long as it doesn't go beyond 6 months. Procedure for reissue is the same as if I had applied for renewal and it hadn't expired. OK fine. That was a...
  3. 6

Now what am I supposed to do?

I was involved in an almost semi-partial kinda-sorta open carry NON-incident. (2 people came unglued when they saw it) I'll get into specifics later. But I sent a FOIA request to the police asking for all recordings, hand written records, etc...on the incident and they have completely...
  4. 6

Not sure how to word this, perhaps jealousy?

I've mainly kept quiet here for a few years. I've read and read and read stories from not just the Tennessee forum but practically every state. I myself have had 2 bad experiences when open carrying. Actually, ONE bad experience when open carrying, and the other time I was NOT open carrying...
  5. 6

Was told I can't have my firearm in a convenience store

imported post I've never done anything but lurk here since discovering this place around 6 months ago. Any encounter I've had since aqquiring my permit just seemed a little too trivial and since it usually involved idiotic people, I just never bothered to share it with anyone. That is until...