• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. M

Gangs Setting up Shop in MD

imported post I was driving home last night listening to WMAL 630am, and heard an alarming story. Due to the tough enforcement in VA, it seems that more and more gangs are moving their activities to MD. Yet another reason we need SHALL ISSUE and unlicensed OPEN CARRY in MD! MikeV
  2. M

OC w/ IWB MTAC

imported post Hello everyone this is my 1st posting on this site. I have been a long time reader/poster over at Def. Carry. My question is this I have an MTAC IWB for my DW CBOB (4 1/4" 1911) in .45acp. I am going to be down in the Virginia Beach area for a couple weeks later this month...