• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. Y

Got another question for ya!

imported post Believe it or not there is a question in this story... lol.And sorry If I am not in the right section (Maybe let me know if another one would be better and I can move it) A few weeks back I was walking from where I park my car in Downtown Tacoma (Its a parking lot up the hill...
  2. Y

Couple Questions....

imported post
  3. Y

LEO encounter today

imported post I have been OCing for a few months now. I don't always OC, sometimes I CC, depends on my cloths for the day I guess, and where exactly I am going ;). Have had some interesting comments and discussions with people, mostly though good. :) Have had my share of second looks and...
  4. Y

First day OCing and lookin for some help

imported post Well today I bought my first handgun that I intend on carrying, whether its CC or OC. Today aftertaking possession ofthe gun, I immediately started carrying. Both CC, and OC depending on comfort and changes throughout the day. Overall it was a good day. No comments or issues, a...
  5. Y

New to OCDO and could use some tips

imported post Hello. I am new to OCDO, and am interested in help/tips from you longtime gun carriers. I just turned 21 and I plan on getting a handgun of my own. I plan on carrying for personal reasons as well as protection. I have a CWP and intend on both concealing and OCing. I would really...