• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. 1

Colorado Sheriff Ignors CSU Weapons Ban

imported post The following was taken from the Colorado Springs Gazette. This sheriff needs to be commended for his stand. OUR VIEW: Sheriff says he'll undermine gun ban (vote in poll) Comments 240 | Recommend 28 Anti-gun theorists impose dangerous policy...
  2. 1

Attempted Carjacking In Church Parking Lot - Richmond

imported post On the 6:oo pm news NBC 12 reported that a man attempted to carjack a lady's car in the parking lot of a church which is located near Regency Mall. The report went on to talk about other incidents occurring at other churches in the Richmond. So far NBC 12 has not put the story on...
  3. 1

Amtrak and Firearms In Checked Baggage

imported post I don't know how many of you ever use Amtrak, but Senator Wicker of Mississippi introduced an amend to the federal budget to require Amtrak to accept firearms in checked baggage. As I understand it Amtrak would have to make the change as a precondition of receiving federal funds...