• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. G

sentencing guidelines question

imported post My friend and no it wasn’t me was ticketed for discharge of a fire arm in Port Angeles. I’ve looked on the internet and couldn’t find what the sentencing guidelines are. I know it’s a misdemeanor and wanted to know if it was just a fine or county jail time. He has no criminal...
  2. G

yet another walmart experience

imported post Today at about 4:00PM I went down to the local walmart to get a vacume belt. I was OCing of course. no problem went in and shopped around a bit and went to the garden center to check out. When I was getting ready to check out a man behind me started a conversation. Guy- what are...
  3. G

first bad experience in Port Angeles

imported post So it started like this. I live right behind a 76 gas station witch is convenient so i thought. I was open carrying like I always do. I walked out back and to the store. as I entered the lady behind the counter in a loud voice stated really fast "I don't want you bring your gun...
  4. G

ammo

imported post It seams that the last 3 weeks I went to wal~mart to get there cheep ammo they were out, same with a lot of the online stores. Is anyone ells having this problem? I don't want to pay 23 bucks for 50 at the local gun shop when u can get 100 rounds of 9mm Remington from the same price
  5. G

legality of OC of a long gun?

imported post So I was trying to find out the legality of OC of a long gun such as an AR or shot gun. I don't think Id do it in the city, but the question is can i sling it and walk down the street. (mainly because during the summer I Like to ride my motorcycle and wanted to do more then shoot...