• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Black Open Carriers in WA?

Hi all, I was just wondering if there were any black or african-american open carriers in Washington? The first guy I ever saw OC was a black dude in Everett and it blew my mind and made me interested in OC. I hear the arguement against OC all the time that it's racist because "black people...
  2. N

Carrying long arms in a truck

imported post Could anyone point me to the relevant RCW's on carrying long arms in a truck? Are rear window gun racks legal if the gun is unloaded or does it have to be contained somehow? Thanks for answering this noob's question in advance! Oh, a little OT but I just applied for my cpl and...
  3. N

handgun for girlfriend

imported post Hi, I need some advice. I am going to get my girlfriend a handgun for christmas but there are a number of factors i need to take into consideration to select the perfect one: it must fit her tiny hands, must have light recoil, must be a revolver, preferably have stainless steel or...
  4. N

Holster Safety

imported post Hi, I am new to the forum and have a question regarding holster safety. I recently purchased a Super Blackhawk 5.5" and a mexican loop style holster. The only form of retention is a rawhide loop that hooks over the hammer spur. While this does keep the gun inside the holster when...