• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. J

TexasCHL.net

imported post Good morning Texans. Just wanted to share a new site I started off not to long ago for Texans in support of the Open Carry movement as well as for talk with the Conceal Handgun License. A place those to get answers and also share their experiences with the process...
  2. J

San Antonio - 2 More Justified Shootings

imported post Anyone against... WAKE UP! http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Man_shoots_home_invaders_killing_1.html
  3. J

Homeowner Shoots Intruder

imported post In San Antonio. No Charges to homeowner. Good. http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/Teen_shot_by_homeowner.html
  4. J

The Right Ammo

imported post Got a Bersa Thunder .380 Whats the right ammo for it for the purpose of Concealed Carry and If I had to use it one day. Im feeding it the Winchester .380 (flat tip nose, 91 Grain) from Wal Mart and it likes it. Eats it right up with no issues. Box says target/range. Is this good...
  5. J

B-27 Target

imported post Can you purchase the B-27 target for practice at local sporting goods store?
  6. J

Completing CHL

imported post Did the online application. Says I need to provide the following. Just want to make sure i provide the right ones here. Excuse my ignorance. Coming from Colorado and it was a lot easier to obtain. 1) 3 Affidavits signed and initialed by applicant and notarized. Will these...