• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. sempercarry

Just got told by a patron at Starbucks that I should leave...while in uniform.

Been really busy lately and haven't posted in a while but thought this was worth mentioning. Just got told by a patron at the Starbucks in Green firs University Place that I shouldn't be in there carrying a gun because Starbucks banned it. I informed her that they in fact requested that people...
  2. sempercarry

OT: Public places to shoot?

Im stationed at Ft. Benning for the next 2.5 months and I would love to go shooting with the guns I brought with me. I hate paying to shoot so I am looking for public land to shoot on with a good back stop or enough land to be safe to shoot pistols. Anything within 20 miles of Ft. Benning would...
  3. sempercarry

Spidey senses tingling outside of Narrows Plaza bowling alley

Pretty sure I was a hair away from getting mugged/jumped outside Narrows Plaza while gearing up to ride my motorcycle home. Early 80s rusty Ford LTD on 24s with rap bumping and 3 "thugs" slowly drive pass me giving me the eye. I take note of my surroundings and notice that the lot is nearly...
  4. sempercarry

Getting stuff done at PCDC....advice needed

Ok. I have a traffic hearing coming up and judging by my last experience at the court on 96th (yes I know they moved) and in downtown that there may need to be something done. Ya ya ya "do you want to take care of your business or be right" "pick your battles"...well....I am willing to fight for...
  5. sempercarry

VIDEO, Be happy we don't live in California

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG30-u2HVoE
  6. sempercarry

VIDEO. My buddy harassed for OCing by OC sheriff

as above http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XG30-u2HVoE
  7. sempercarry

Pierce county district court...again. Lawyerly advice welcome.

I got my first traffic ticket about a month ago and today I went to the PCDC on 96th to request a copy of the police report. Being as how it was a nice day I decided to ride my motorcycle. I was also CCing my Glock 23. Yes I know about the trouble with them but I thought I would go at it a...
  8. sempercarry

The very reason I don't carry in a serpa

The very reason I don't carry in a serpa (Very important video to watch) The second OC rig I ever bought was a BH Serpa for my Glock 23. As I do with all new equipment, I tested it out with an unloaded weapon in order to become proficient with its function. I noticed after several draws that...
  9. sempercarry

OT: New youtube channel

Come check out my new youtube channel. It's called the Constitution Restoration Channel. I do reviews on guns, gear, optics and other shooting/gun related stuff. I will also have instructional videos on tactics and shooting fundementals including open carry tactics. Also, there will be an...
  10. sempercarry

University Place picnic mid June?

Hey....Just got back from Cali/Afghanistan and I am looking to get back into the swing of things. Although UP has changed its laws to be in line with state laws, I would still love to have a picnic around here. There has been no events in this area that I can remember and there is a great place...
  11. sempercarry

Always wear your eye protection (PIC)

Sgt.Dale, a Marine in my platoon, shows his Oakley ballistic M-Frames that saved his eye when an IED, detonated nearby, sent a small piece of shrapnel into his glasses and down his cheek. He is left with a 1 inch deep cut on his face but is otherwise uninjured. All other Marines in the patrol...
  12. sempercarry

User fee for out of state gun purchases through FFL?

My dad just went to pick up my gold cup from Marys today and on top of the FFL fee there was a "user fee" for out of state sales on guns. according to Dan it was Gregoires doing. Anybody know about this? any way it is costing me about an extra $150.....
  13. sempercarry

My Christmas present.....to myself

Can't play with it yet as I am still in the Ghan but it will be waiting for me when I get back. A NIB Colt series 70 MKIV Gold Cup National Match 1911 Made in 1973....been wanting one of these for a while.
  14. sempercarry

OT: Importing war relic and antique firearms into the country

Ok.... So I'm out here in Afghanistan and we are training the Afghanistan National Police (ANP). I get a quick glance under the coat of one of the ANP officers and I am stunned at what I think I see. I asked to see his sidearm and he pulls out a 1918 Luger. It's in pretty bad shape but it...
  15. sempercarry

Great experiance at Mens Wearhouse

I'm in town for pre-deployment leave and it just happens to fall on the funeral of a high school friend who recently passed away. I went to have my suit tailored and pressed at Mens Wearhouse on 38th. They do it for free if you bought the suit there which I did. I was OCing my Colt 1911 in my...
  16. sempercarry

Letter I sent to the Pierce county library

After hearing of the OCer kicked out of the library in Spokane, I decided to look up Pierce county libraries polices regarding the carrying of weapons and found that it was prohibited. I decided a letter was in order so here it is. Dear Mr. Parikh I would like to bring to the libraries...
  17. sempercarry

Had a very interesting conversation with a Pamona LEO

I am from Washington state where you can OC loaded just about everywhere. I got ststioned at Camp Pendelton about 5 months ago and have yet to work up the courage to UOC so I don't down here. I still ask every cop when I get the chance, what his opinion is on OC and if he has encountered it...
  18. sempercarry

An awesome video that conveys the realities of OC to the public

Oh....sorry, I forgot you couldn't detect sarcasm over the internet. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rbZqD9y1qs
  19. sempercarry

An awesome video that conveys the realities of OC to the public

Sorry....forgot you couldn't detect sarcasm over the internet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rbZqD9y1qs
  20. sempercarry

My review of the $20 pen camera

imported post As seen from the camera itself....let me know if you have any questions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epA0dkjwVDQ