• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Search results

1. N

Outback Steakhouse in Missoula is anti-gun

While I was eating the manager approached and asked me to either take my gun out to the car. I informed him I had been OCing there for years and have never been approached about it, he told me "If I had noticed I would have asked you earlier.". No more Outback for me, there other places that...
  2. N

Montana OC map

Does anybody have a map of Montana with the CWP required areas highlighted? Yes, I know the how the rules read, but not EXACTLY which towns and other areas are not incorporated. Thanks.
  3. N

At Best Buy today, my first OC "Encounter"

imported post I was looking at GPS units while OCing (I have a CCW but OC a lot also.) when some 300lb+ cow says to me "I hope your not planning on shooting everybody here.":X. I looked over and before my brain could stop my mouth let slip with "I hope your not planning on eating everybody here...
  4. N

anybody from Nome?

imported post I spent from 1976 to 1992 living there.
  5. N

New to OCDC, Hi

imported post I have been OCing in Missoula for about 9 months with no problems to date. Just wanted to say hi:D